Christmas Planning Printable Pack
Preparing for Christmas is a lot of work. You have to coordinate things for your own family (gifts, decorations, letters to Santa), PLUS give things to other people, PLUS be expected to host event and decorate your house.
The good news? It comes on the same day every year, so if you make a plan, you'll be fine!
This Christmas planner helps you get everything down on paper ahead of time so you know that nothing will slip your mind and have to be coordinated at the last minute.
You will LOVE the gold stars with a hand-stamped look, the botanical accents, and. the whimsical winter styling.
(This is a digital download that can be printed again and again. No physical product will be mailed.)
Here's what you'll find inside:
- a cover and spines with vintage texture if you choose to put your papers in a binder
- brainstorming sheets to help you define what the perfect Christmas is like for YOU: take note of decor, crafts, and the overall feel you're looking for in your home
- 30 day tracking page to help you break down your Christmas prep into bite-size actions
- gift tracking forms in two formats: single line for people who are receiving 1 gift, and blocks for family who need more planning
- Christmas card tracker so you don't forget anyone, and when you get a card with a return address on it, you know where to write it down!
- thank you note tracker to help you remember who sent you what and make sure you're minding your manners
- a homemade gift planner so you know what you're making the supplies you need, and how to stay on track
- planning sheets to map out Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, so you don't forget the recipes you want to try and the traditions you want to keep alive
- MANY sheets to help you plan one of the most time consuming aspects of the holidays: food prep (you'll get a page to save the name and source of recipes you'd like to try, sheets for your final dinner menu, PLUS plan ahead 30 dinner ideas so you have one less thing to worry about during the busiest time of year)
- everyday planning pages to plan your week and month at a glance with Christmas magic, plus a compact menu planner/ grocery list for everyday use
22 pages in all, this printable is not just silly filler pages you'll never use. When you fill each of them out, you'll have a plan for Christmas that you can stick to!